1 Aug 2011

!Solid Ørestadløbet 10k. New Personal Best!!

SUNDAY, JUNE 26, 2011

Yesterday I ran the !Solid Ørestadløbet 10k. As this race was on my home turf I wanted to get a good time.

Last week I ran the Malmömilen 10k in 57 and a half minutes so I wanted to get a better time than that. My best 10k up until yesterday was 54 minutes and 34 seconds. I beat it!!

My time in the 10k yesterday was 54 minutes and 9 seconds :-) So this is a new personal best for me!


The run went from Ørestad metro station, up the side of Fields, and around the Kalvebod Fælled nature area. It was quite an easy run but was pretty windy in places.

I haven't signed up for any more runs yet but have my eye on the Powerade Halfmarathon in August. I will also be running Tårnbyløbet in October. This will only be 5k though as my son will be running it with me :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment