1 Aug 2011

Barcelona Holiday!

THURSDAY, JULY 28, 2011





I've been neglecting my blog a little lately, sorry!

This is because July is my lazy month ;-)



I've been on holiday to Barcelona and can't wait to run the marathon there! The route looks fantastic! I'm flying out 4 days before the marathon so I can have some more time in this GREAT city :-)



Imagine running up these steps! (I didn't)

I did a couple of little runs in Barcelona together with my 8 year old son and have run a few times in Copenhagen and also guided a couple of night sightseeing tours around Copenhagen with Running Copenhagen, which is always a lot of fun!



I promise to write more from now on as I've got to run more again seeing as I am going to be a certified running coach soon and have Barcelona Marathon to run in March :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment