13 Nov 2011

Valencia Marathon Weather

Two weeks today and I will be finished Valencia Marathon!!

I can't wait! There are 6400 people signed up so far.

Of course, I've already started checking the weather and have to say that right now I'm not liking what I'm seeing!

The wind is fine, the temperature is fine but I'm hating that great big sun!! Bring on the clouds I say :-)

Details for Sunday, November 27, 2011

2
Mostly sunny
High Temperature
21°C
RealFeel®
19°C
Winds
NW 16
Maximum UV
2
Thunderstorm Probability
0%
Amount of Precipitation
0
Amount of Rain
0
Amount of Snow
0
Hours of Precipitation
0 Hours
Hours of Rain
0 Hours

2 comments:

  1. Clouds are not very usual in Valencia. Normally the weather there is sunny. You'd must to hydrate very well the days before the race and during the race. I've seen the course and it's very very flat, perfecto for your next personal best in marathon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I'm really looking to this marathon :-)

    ReplyDelete