23 Nov 2011

Tomorrow = Valencia!!

This time tomorrow I will be on my way to Zurich to then wait for my flight to Valencia! And I can't wait :-)

I've started getting a little nervous about the marathon now. I can feel all the old feeling surfacing again.

I've got butterflies in my stomach and am having problems sitting still. I know I can finish the marathon so I'm not worried about that this time. I'm so looking forward to the feeling right at the start of the marathon. I love the electric feeling that is in the air.

VALENCIA :-)

This is how Sundays weather is looking now :- I'm not too worried as all the other weather sites are showing sun with clouds and around 17 degrees. (I just thought it was a good idea to use the same weather website on here).


Details for Sunday, November 27, 2011

18
Cooler with rain
High Temperature
14°C
RealFeel®
11°C
Winds
NNE 19
Maximum UV
1
Thunderstorm Probability
4%
Amount of Precipitation
10.16
Amount of Rain
10.16
Amount of Snow
0
Hours of Precipitation
12 Hours
Hours of Rain
12 Hours

1 comment:

  1. Any day you get to run a Marathon is a GREAT DAY!
    Weather looking perfecto!

    ReplyDelete