26 Apr 2012

Valencia - To Be or Not To Be??

As I seem to be visiting Spain so much I want to take some Spanish lessons in a school somewhere there.

First I was thinking of just visiting Madrid again in July but then I come up with the idea of taking them in Valencia and running the Valencia Marathon again while I'm there :-)

Maybe I could go to both places?

I have Berlin marathon on 30th September and as Valencia Marathon isn't until 18th November I have time to recover in between. But then again if I can run another marathon after Valencia would that then make me a member of the 'Marathon Maniacs' club?


BRONZE LEVEL 
1. 2 Marathons within a 16 day time frame.
2. 3 Marathons within a 90 day time frame.


Decisions! Decisions!

8 comments:

  1. OMG! I envy you! I want to go back to Spain! I wish I could do Valencia too. Yes, do it! Plenty of time between marathons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Berlin, Valencia....you're a maniac!!! I don´t recomend you to visit Madrid in July (Madrid in Summer could be hotter than hell!)

    Un abrazo Lynne y a seguir disfrutando del maravilloso mundo del Maratón (Spanish First Lesson)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Re-thinking Madrid in summer after you said that!! Think I'll stay in Copenhagen and then just visit Valencia in November when it's cold and miserable over here!

      Ok this is the translation from my first Spanish lesson:-
      'Embrace Lynne, enjoy the marvellous world of the marathon'. How's that?

      Delete
    2. Just don't ask me to say it out loud ;-)

      Delete
  3. BTW: there are only TWO maniacs in Demark. You could be the 3rd!

    ReplyDelete