3 Apr 2012

My Danish Running Magazine Article!


Last month I was contacted about having my blog appear in a danish running magazine called LøbeMagasinet. I know the magazine well as I buy it almost every month. It is very well written and professional.
Oviously I jumped at the chance :-)

A couple of my blogger friends have also been mentioned!

The article is, of course, in danish so I have translated a little of it below. 


Why did you start a blog? 
When I first started my blog it was to keep track of my own training and the up and downs of my journey to Copenhagen Marathon. I never intended to run any more marathons after Copenhagen so, in the beginning, it was just a diary. Then I caught the marathon bug!

What do you personally get out of your blog?
I enjoy helping beginner runners to achieve their own running goals just as I did and hopefully to catch the ‘running bug’ on their way there.

What is the best thing about having a blog?
I meet some great people who share the same interests as me. Also I like looking back to see how my own running has improved since I began.

Do you have a favourite running blog?
My running ‘mentor’ has a great blog called 50 is the New 30. I started reading his blog and made comments about his posts which led to us meeting up when he came over to run Copenhagen Marathon. We are meeting again in Berlin. I have learnt a lot from Paul and his blog.
Also I am inspired by 'Løbeklubben på Facebook' (running club on facebook) and by the blog  Conquering 26.2


6 comments:

  1. * BIG smile on my face* Thanks Lynne :) I can't wait to meet you in Madrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This time in 2 weeks and 2 days I'll be in Madrid :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Way to go Lynne on your interview & publication.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Lynne. It is a great article, and you are doing fantastic on your blog. Best of luck in Madrid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lena and, again, congratulations on your article too!

      I'm looking very much forward to Madrid :-)

      Delete