19 Apr 2012

I'm Finally in Madrid!


I have landed in Madrid :-)

The flight over was great. I sat for three and a half hours reading Adrian Mole - The Wilderness Years! I used to love these books so when I saw this in the bookstore the other day I knew it would serve me well for the flight.


Madrid is fantastic! I'm loving the buildings and the people :-) After arriving at my hotel (very nice by the way), I took an evening walk up Gran Via and then down to Puerta del Sol, on to Plaza Mayor and then back to the hotel as it was 10pm by then.


I need to get up around 8am in the morning as I'm meeting my friend Ciry at 9am for breakfast then we're going to the Expo :-)

By the way, the weather here is great for running!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome. Wish I was there! Looks like it's going to be a great race day!

    ReplyDelete