21 Apr 2012

Madrid Marathon is in the Morning!


6 am

8°C

Feels Like
7°C
9 am

8°C

Feels Like
7°C
12 pm

14°C

Feels Like
13°C
3 pm

18°C

Feels Like
18°C




Isn't the weather looking great!!! Perfect for running :-)

After a great night out last night I had a lie in this morning.

I haven't done much today as I wanted to rest my legs for tomorrow. I went to visit Real Madrids football stadium in the morning. Wow what a stadium!! It has to be the best I have visited, even better than The Emirates and I love that stadium. I will post photos when I get back.

Afterwards I went to the pasta party in the expo. It was really busy!

This time tomorrow the marathon will have started and I'll be running the streets of Madrid :-) And I really can't wait.....................

4 comments:

  1. A por todas Lynne!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Madrid Marathon. It was my first one, not a good time but always running 3:46:58.
    Carlos Caetano
    Portugal
    carlos.caetano1973@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete