16 Apr 2012

6 Days Until Madrid Marathon!


Only 6 days until the marathon and only 3 days until I leave for Madrid :-)

The weather for Sunday is still looking good and has even cooled down a little!


Day

Time

Weather

Temp

Feels

Rain

Cloud

Wind

Gust
Sun 22. April 

09:00

12 °c

11 °c

0.0 mm

4%
4 mph
NW

5 mph
 

12:00

16 °c

16 °c

0.0 mm

6%
7 mph
WNW

8 mph

 

15:00

14 °c

12 °c

0.0 mm

16%
14 mph
NW

16 mph











I only have two training sessions left; some hill training today and then a 10k on Wednesday and then I am done!! (I may also have a 5k run on the Friday or Saturday morning in Madrid)

I have some ideas of what I want to see in Madrid. I want to go to the zoo...


I want to see the Temple of Debod...


I want to have a tour of Real Madrids stadium...


I want to visit the Prado Museum...


And I am going to have Friday night out on the town....(Not drinking though, of course)

9 comments:

  1. Good Luck Lynne..it will be a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pancho :-)

      I am so looking forward to the stadium tour...and the marathon, of course!

      Delete
  2. I prefer FC Barcelona :-)

    My best wishes for your marathon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really have a Spanish team but I love visiting great football stadiums!!

      So far Emirates is my favourite (and I hate Arsenal, I'm a Spurs fan). I saw Brasil v Scotland there in a friendly and it was fantastic :-)

      Delete
  3. Lynne, I discovered your blog randomly and I wanted to wish you good luck on your marathon! I'm moving to Denmark this May and I'm hoping to run the Copenhagen marathon next May in 2013. I've been enjoying your posts and am thankful for the running tips I've gained about training in Copenhagen. Can't wait to read about how the race goes!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristin :-)

      Copenhagen is beautiful! You will love it here.

      If you are interested I have set up a running group for foreigners in Copenhagen where we get together and run in different places around the city.

      You can join it (it's free) at http://www.meetup.com/copenhagenrunners/

      Delete
  4. Hi! I just stumbled on your blog! I'm running Madrid too! I'm SO excited! I've definitely added the Temple of Debod to my itinerary! Have a GREAT race this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you have a great race too!!

      It's going to be a fantastic day on Sunday :-)

      Delete
    2. I know! I'm so excited!! I fly out tomorrow, have SO much fun!

      Delete