30 Nov 2012

Which Race in Europe Next??

I need some help and suggestions on my next race as I can't decide and in 2013 money will be a little short as I've bought a house which I move into 1st March 2013.

This means that Spring races are out of the question as I'll have to spend money on house things. I'm already on a trip to England with my younger son the last week in July which counts out any races in June, July and August. There are no races nearby where I'm staying in England while I'm there.

Basically this means I need a race in Europe that's not longer than a half marathon either in May, September or even October.

I found this great race called Race the Train which is in England on 17th August but can I really go back there 2 weeks after I've just been?

I also found this other race the train run which is in October http://www.cotswoldcare.org.uk/train/details.php

I'm open to any ideas at all :-) Help!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hola Lynne,

    In 2011 I ran the Midnight Sun Marathon in Tromsø, Norway. It was very beautiful to finish at midnight an see that it wasnt dark. In this race, the have also a half marathon and it's the 20nd of June
    http://www.msm.no/midnight-sun-marathon.9866.en.html

    And I guess, in summer there wont be many chances for a half marathon, unless you run in Scaninavia ... for the heat :D

    Likke Til!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like there is a new RnR Madrid Half Marathon option next year :) How cool! I wish I could make it!

    ReplyDelete