25 Sept 2011

I haven't forgotten you!

I've been very  busy lately with running :-)

I'm training pretty hard for Valencia marathon right now!

I've been running a night tour on Thursday and a special tour for expats in Copenhagen on Saturday this week!

I've been to a meeting to set up a running training course especially for English speakers!

I've set up my own running group at http://meetup.com/copenhagenrunners!

I have been preparing for a blog running interview which is happening on Monday!

And I am in the process of arranging another running training course which will begin in the Springtime!

As you can read I have had a VERY busy week :-)

All this and I still don't know if I've passed the written exam and become a certified running coach. I 'should' find out tomorrow as it's the 14 days cut off point from when I sent it in..........

2 comments:

  1. You ARE busy ;)

    Berlin marathon must have been amazing with the new WR!...registration opens in about a month for next year..I will be signing up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking Berlin next year too!

    Wish I could have run it this year. Never mind, Valencia is just around the corner. Just warming up for the really loooonnnngggggg runs.....

    ReplyDelete